Friday, September 18, 2009

Fashion Friday: University Park Mall

You can do a lot of things at University Park Mall. Most of them you probably shouldn't.

Here are some of the things that the Boyfriend and I did at the mall:
-tested our blood pressure
-drank some orange julius
-rechecked our blood pressure
-marveled at the restorative properties of orange julius
-looked for a stockpot for the upcoming Lobster Adventure
-rejected all stockpots as too small for the doomed lobster
-smelled things with "lemongrass" in their titles at Bath and Body Works

Here are some of the things we did NOT do at the mall:
-got massages from "Chinese Massage"
-jumped on a trampoline/swing apparatus (had my Girl A been there, this item would have appeared on the previous list)
-visited a strange "Mini Spa" with pulsating club music emanating from its shadowy interior

I didn't buy any clothes, but I sure did some shopping in my mind. Some items that caught my eye at the mall:

This lovely, winter white, trench-inspired wool coat at Express:



A fierce combination of a bright, ruffled halter top with a lightweight, menswear-inspired jacket at Charlotte Russe.




This delightful little miracle from the good people at Bath and Body. I love the Mentha lip tints, which Santa puts in my stocking each year, so I was extremely excited to see what looked like a GIANT mentha lip tint. I would never have to bother Santa again! When I looked more closely, I realized that the Mentha people have created a line of body products, still with the peppermint oil that makes the lip tints so wonderful. Check out this luscious-looking Body Buffer:



And lastly, something I want to eat: this white stilton with ginger and mango.



But, for now, I am very happy with our simple purchases from the grocery store which the Boyfriend expertly whipped up in the kitchen while I wrote this entry.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment