Thursday, June 10, 2010

I heart this t-shirt, but Kid Sister does not


This t-shirt is pretty great.

I want one for myself. And for my sister. And for my other sister. But first I have to convince them that they want the t-shirts, too.

I decided to start with Kid Sister on the phone the other day.

Me: Do you know anything about Twilight?
Kid Sister: Well, kind of.
Me: Ok, do you know the names of the guys?
Kid Sister: Well, I think one is kind of like a vampire.
Me: Edward.
Kid Sister: And the other one. I don't know. I think he's kind of like a wolf.
Me: Jacob.
Kid Sister: Ok. Jacob.
Me: What would you think of wearing a t-shirt that said, "I heart Jacob?"
::long pause::
Kid Sister (disgusted): That is part of romance.

She has a point.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. Kid sister does have a point. Middle sister finds them funny and would wear it, but then people would think she liked Twilight. Maybe if the shirts said, "I heart Jacob & Erin"...then she'd wear it.

    ReplyDelete