Monday, September 7, 2009

Celebrity Style: Rachel Bilson on Project Runway


Last week Rachel Bilson sported a white, ruffled blouse, black shirt, and textured tights while serving as a guest judge on Project Runway.

I mimicked the look for less than 25 dollars. Here I am, imitating Rachel's style, in a shirt from the Miley Cyrus/Max Azria line for Walmart ($12). That's right, I said it. The textured tights are from Target ($6). The skirt was something I already owned; I think most women can reach in their closets for a black skirt.







If you would like suggestions on how to imitate a celebrity's look for less, email sophisticatesguide@gmail.com, subject line "celebrity" with a photo of your favorite look.

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Walmart clothes. Most people don't realize that there are gems hiding amongst the sea of elastic waist pants if you look hard enough. I have scored some amazing stuff. Your knockoff look is more tailored and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, author. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete