Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, the Boyfriend!


Yesterday was the Boyfriend's birthday. For his birthday dinner I made baked salmon, glazed carrots, and steamed broccoli. The Roomie and her Other Half made cupcakes. We sang to the Boyfriend, he made a wish, then we all enjoyed the cupcakes together.

The conversation went something like this:

Me: So did you two have a nice weekend?
Roomie: I was kicked in the face at the football game.
Other Half: My house was broken into and burglarized while I was inside it.
Me and the Boyfriend: Oh.
Roomie: What did you two do this weekend?
Me: We set up Skype.

The cooking fever seems to be catching on. The Boyfriend and his Roommate are interested in boiling a lobster. Sometimes I never know.

1 comment:

  1. If someone is going to boil the lobster you need to make sure that they eat the 'green stuff' on the inside. That is the only way to give the lobster true honor. Besides, it's good.

    ReplyDelete