Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to my blog.

It’s my final year of law school and I have a few plans to make this year special.

I want to make the people I care about happy. I also want to become a better cook. To these ends, I’ve decided to cook and serve to my friends all of the recipes in Julia Child’s “Mastering the Art of French Cooking.”

Just kidding.

As far as making my friends happy, I’d like to give a certain friend some fashion advice. Or a whole makeover. Or an appearance on TLC’s “What Not to Wear.”

I would also like to participate in a baking contest. Or place in the baking contest. Or win the baking contest with my Baking Nemesis as a judge.

So there you have it, my bucket list for the school year.

Check back soon for updates on my progress; fashion features; reviews of recipes, products, books, and movies; guest columns; advice for the lovelorn and grammatically challenged; and many doses of self-deprecating humor.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your updates! And aren't you already an award-winning baker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is FABULOUS. Major Jeremy.
    Texas loves you.

    ReplyDelete